Vaulter Development Program
This national program was approved on 2012-03-19 by the VaultCanada Sport Committee. Levels 1 through 5 are administered and managed provincially, while levels 6 through 8 are administered and managed nationally.
Download the Complete Program
Vaulter Development Test fees (plus 5% GST)
- Levels 1-4: $20
- Level 5: $20
- Levels 6-8: $40
Note: This is an administrative fee only. The actual cost for tests will depend on local expenses. The total fee for tests will be determined by the hosting coach in consultation with the examiner.
Application form for Tests in British Columbia
In 2012, vaulting associations in Canada were granted the authority to negotiate with their provincial sports organization to administer this program on their behalf. The EVABC has entered into an agreement with Horse Council BC to administer all Vaulter Development Tests in this province.
Procedure for Administration of Vaulter Level Examinations in British Columbia only
- A vaulter (or their coach) who is ready for an examination contacts one of the examiners approved by the Equestrian Vaulting Association of BC or VaultCanada and the date is set for the examination.
- The appropriate fees and application form are submitted by the vaulter (or coach) to Horse Council BC Manager of Coaching and Education. All cheques payable to Horse Council BC. Credit card payment is preferred.
- Horse Council BC sends the examiner the required medals and/or badges
- The examiner prints a score sheet for each vaulter to be examined and a Examiner Report form (download forms below).
- The examiner conducts the examinations and presents any badges/medals that have been earned. Completed score sheets are given to the applicant. The examiner completes the examination report form and submits it to Horse Council BC Manager of Coaching and Education at [email protected] (or fax 604-856-4302). Any unused badges or medals are returned to the HCBC office by the examiner.
- Horse Council BC Manager of Coaching and Education records examination results into the appropriate database and issues the certificate to the vaulter.
Application form for Tests in Other Provinces
Please contact your Province for more information.