May 26, 2017: 2017 Canada Cup CVI
|End Date:||May 28, 2017|
|Location:||Heritage Park, Chilliwack,BC|
|Introduction:||The Canada Cup CVI Chilliwack 2017 will offer all FEI classes: 1*,2*,3* Junior and Senior Individual, Pas de Deux and Squad,|
|Contact Name:||Charlene Kostecki|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Contact Phone:||604 992-7220|
CVI Entries Open March 15, 2017
CVI Entries Close April 19, 2017
Need a hotel! We have two great choices for you, offering rooms from $109.00 per night
Coast Chilliwack - pet friendly hotel in downtown Chilliwack. Call the hotel at 1-800-716-6199 and ask for the Vaulting Competiton rate https://www.coasthotels.com/hotels/bc/chilliwack/coast-chilliwack-hotel/
Hampton Inn Chilliwack - Call the hotel at 1-604-392-4667 and ask for Group Code TR1 Vaulting Competition http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/british-columbia/hampton-inn-by-hilton-chilliwack-YCWLRHX/index.html
CVI 1* one round $175, CVI 1* two rounds $275
Individual, CVI 2*, Children, Junior and Senior $275
Individual, CVI 3* $275
Pas de Deux $260
Squad CVI 1* $375, CVI 2*,3* $550
Registration Fee: Vaulters and Lungers $75
Single Stall $325, Double Stall $450, Tack Stall $250
Drug Testing Fee $45
T SHIRTS: $20 HOODIES: $30
ALL FEES MUST BE PAID BY CLOSE OF ENTRIES APRIL 19
SUZANNE DETOL FEI 4*
CRAIG COBURN FEI 4*
ELISABETH MULLNER FEI 4*
MONIKA ERIKSSON FEI 4*
THURSDAY MAY 25,
STABLES OPEN 9:00 AM (early arrival Wednesday after 2:00pm available)
WARM-UP AVAILABLE FROM 10:30 AM UNTIL 7:00PM IN WARM-UP RING
SCHEDULED WARM UP TIMES IN SHOW RING 3:00pm to 5:00pm and 6:00PM TO 7:30PM ( sign up will be at the office)
5:00PM INITIAL HORSE INSPECTION in stables
FRIDAY MAY 26,
8:30AM VET CHECK - JOG
1:00PM CLASSES START - CVI 1* one round classes compulsories and freestyle
AWARDS CVI1* all one round 1* classes
SATURDAY MAY 27,
8:30AM 2,3* CLASSES START 1* round two starts
8:30AM CLASSES START
The Tentative Schedule can be found here: (subject to change)
GO TIMES WILL CHANGE AFTER DRAW - THIS IS THE CLASS ORDER AND BREAKS SCHEDULE
Download the FEI Approved Schedule & Prize List:
Canada Cup CVI Prize List
CVI Chilliwack Draft Schedule
Volunteer Signup Here: Volunteer Sign Up
The Waivers can be found here:
Adult, Child and Person Responsible Release Forms
Music Upload Instructions
- Before you begin, ensure that you have all of your music organized as follows:
- All music must be .MP3 files – other formats cannot be accepted.
- Although this may be a hassle, this is done to minimize the risk of your music not working at the competition.
- If your current music files are not .MP3 files, you must convert them or find someone to help you.
- If this proves impossible, please bring your music to the competition on a standard Audio CD (not as computer files) clearly labeled and one CD per Ring. Please have backup copies with you as well.
- Your Run-in music must have the word “Run-in” or Runin” as part of the file name. Obviously, other non-run-in music should not :)
- You may, if you like, have more than one Run-in music track, but we do not encourage it. If you have more than one, please clearly label in the name what the difference is, such as “Run-in Ring A.mp3” vs. “Run-in Ring B.mp3”
- All other music files should be named something recognizable and applicable; nothing fancy, not too long, just so that it makes sense.
- Log into the VaultCanada.org website with the account the club’s entries where created under.
- If the person who created the entries is not uploading the music, please have the music upload person create an account on the website (if not already created) and then email [email protected] requesting that this person be added to your club’s permissions. Please CC the other person involved.
- After you first log into the website, you will be viewing your “My Competitions” page, click on your Club’s entry link for this competition.
- Click on the Music tab near the top of the screen
- Upload your files one at a time by clicking the Browse button, select the file, and then click the Upload button.
- Confirm for each file, after upload, that the Size of the file is what you would expect. A size of 0 would be bad. You can click on the file name to download/play the file to test it.
- After your music files are all uploaded, scroll down the the heading of "Detected Run-in Music" and confirm that your Run-in music is listed correctly.
- Finally, for each competitor's Go, select the music file that should be played from the drop down list. Once each has been selected, be sure to click the Save Changes button at the very bottom.
- You can make changes as you wish. If you Delete a music file that has already been assigned, note that it will appear in bold red text where it has been used. Please be sure to select the new correct file and again click on the Save Changes button.
- When making further changes, you only need to select from the drop down list for the changes you are making; leave the rest of them blank for no change to that item.
- Although we will be testing all submitted music on the ring-side computers in advance, please bring a backup of all your music with you as .MP3 files on a memory stick or on standard audio CDs. Someone from your club must have these readily available in case of a problem, and at the discretion of the ground jury.